30.6.09

Sweeeet!!!

I got an award today for interesting blog yayyyy!!! I was nominated by Nikki Ms.Healthy Kisses!!! http://healthykisses.blogspot.com/!!! Go check her wonderful blog out!!!


Im gonna pass the torch on to:


The AF Girls : Even though ive kinda just discovered their blog, I always find a wonderful Interesting read here!!


Bombchell-In Atlanta : I love her blog! Its always something exciting going on here...especially with the "Freaking Love Fridays"!!!!


Dulce Candy : This chick here is a fashionista ANNNND a makeup guru.

Fab- uuu-lous!!!!


Well those are my nominess for this award! Make sure you nominate others dolls! Much love!! oh and yall make sure you swing by and show them some love!!

-Laterrrr MsRitaJanay

6 Wrote Back...:

Kelly Nina Kiyyah on July 1, 2009 at 4:19 PM said...

OH EMM GEEE!!!! Thanks so much! So glad you like!!!!! :)

Please stop by whenever! We will def be stalking through your site as well! xoxox

-*AF* girls
www.theafgirls.com

Miss.$ugarDaddy on July 1, 2009 at 8:17 PM said...

Congrats!

Roc on July 2, 2009 at 7:39 AM said...

Congrats on the award..
Bombchell's space is definitely an interesting zone..

Bombchell on July 3, 2009 at 5:21 AM said...

awww thanks for the award!

Im more excited that u love freakin.love.fridays cuz I was kinda apprehensive :)

& yay todays friday :)

Ai on July 6, 2009 at 5:37 AM said...

yay for the award! congrats, girl :)

Anonymous said...

follow scramstheman.blogspot.com

 

A Dolls Life Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template