well my weekend has been pretty darn good. I dont know why but ive been really happy all weekend. i didnt go anywhere i just stayed in a made a video with my roomate. I would post it on here but......im too lazy...lol. last night i came up with a good idea for a mini movie that we are gonna start filming soon. Im excited about it because there is a realy good concept behind it but its still gonna be funny! i will probably start putting them here on blogger. i donk know yet though.
However, i just dropped in on here to say heyyyyyyy everyone!! hope yall had a good fabulous weekend!

4 Wrote Back...:
Hello this is Derrick. My weekend went fairly well. I went to carowinds,but got on three rides. I was kind of upset. I have been recharge by going to church, so I am fresh for this week. I am so glad that you had a fun weekend. May God bless you, and your whole entire family.
Yay! Glad u had a good weekend sweetie. I did too :)
ive nominated you for an award :)
http://exohdolce.blogspot.com/2009/06/adorable-blog-award.html
exoh.
aww thanks!
Post a Comment