7.7.09

Dont Stop til You Get Enough

Warning: My blog layout is acting wierd because there are alot of pictures....disregard the combining of the two entries...sorry!

Anybody watch the memorial service today??

I must say i LOVE i mean absolutely LOVE Mariah Carey but what the heck is going on with her live performances???? She sounds so.......different nowadays....BUT i still love her!!

The memorial service was good i guess i mean it was a concert in my eyes but the end is what really got me when MJ's daughter spoke. I was like OMG soo sad....a tear fell :{ She was like her dad was the best father in the world or something like that and you could tell she was trying so hard to hold back tears. That has got to be really tough for someone so young to deal with a death like that......

How was everyones fourth of JULY?? I know im kinda late asking BUT better late than never rightt??riiiiiight? well alrighty then!!!
Mine was fabulous. I had alot of fun and did alot of shopping with my boo. He conviced me to get my first namebrand piece of clothing ever lol
I got a red polo button up and its cute...simple, but cute. Good thing we went to the outlet because if it was the real store yall better believer i would NOT have had that lol. Im really not a namebrand person AT ALL i mean i find way cuter stuff for cheaper....a whole lot cheaper. That way i can get more clothes!! I refuse to spend money on name brand stuff...but since we were at the outlet i was like what the heck...i might as well. OOOOO and i got a GUESS purse from Ross for $40...well i didnt buy it but its so cute!! it was originally $110 and Ross slashed that price DOWN! whoop whoop! its cute and summery looking and i love it!

Oh yea...i got some items from amiclubwear.com and.....i was pretty dissapointed. I mean out of all like 6 items..i only like 2...well 1 1/2. I kinda like that shirt...on a lazy day. I guess you live and you learn right? In this case i learned.....this website is only for clubwear and shoess! Nothing in between. I mean others may have had better luck and good for you but me? not so much smh












5 Wrote Back...:

Danielle87 on July 7, 2009 at 11:36 PM said...

U bought ur hello kitty stuff from amiclubwear???? I think ima have to check that out

Shandra E...*the misses on July 8, 2009 at 6:59 AM said...

wooo...yeah, MARIAH had me really confused too??!! lol...I think her age is starting to take a toll on her voice??! Because she can still sing the higher notes pretty fine, but the low notes she used to have no problem hitting were nearly MUTE! but overall it was a really good service...so many people had good things to say/contribute! Maya Angelou's poem was perfection!! Usher & Jermaine were def. good, as well as the lil. boy from Brittain!!! loved it all!!!

and the shoes are CUTE!!!

OffdaShoulda on July 8, 2009 at 7:35 AM said...

i like the shirt..super cute.

MsRitaJanay on July 8, 2009 at 2:40 PM said...

to blkprincess87: No i meant to mention that i got those things from ebay lol. My bad!!!amiclubwear has absolutely NO hello kitty stuff sadly.

thanks for the comlements yall

DRE on July 18, 2009 at 3:44 PM said...

yo blog jus mite be one of the best ive seen even better than mine http://wasjumpin.blogspot.com/

 

A Dolls Life Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template