Yayayayayayayayayay!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
i got my new computer today!!!! im soooo freaking excited. now i can do videos and BLOG MORE!!!!! I have no excuse now lol!!! I thank GOD for this because ive been needing this computer for the longest!!!!
Okay okay i need to calm down.....
Today i went to class and all throughout class i couldnt stop thinking about getting my computer when i got out. Im so happy yall just dont know! i got so sick of using other ppls stuff....even if theyre not mean about it...its still theirs you know?
I just wanted to drop in and do a quick blog. but i gotta get started on some work and learn how to use this thing lol
26.6.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Wrote Back...:
I am very happy for you. I can not wait to read your blogs. I am sure that you have much to say. You are always welcome to join my blog. God bless you.
Post a Comment