28.6.09

Shawtyyy what yo name is??

---didnt beyonce say that once?? or am i just imagining it??


Any who...LOOK heres the deal. I want any of my followers who reads this blog to tell me something about you! I wanna know whats up:



So tell me
1. Your name...you dont have to say your real one if you wanna be like that


2. where youre from: state, region, whatever (you dont have to give the city name)


3. why are u on blogger? what do u like about it so much??


4. Have i followed you? (if not PLEASE tell me, cause i wanna follow u too!)


5. How long have you been blogging?


Okay there....its ONLY FIVE questions so, dont be a lazy bum and just read this and move on lol

Aww i love rihanna, shes always dressed so cute!
------Ms. RitaJanay

12 Wrote Back...:

ohemgeeitspaige on June 28, 2009 at 2:04 PM said...

lol, YES Beyonce did say that... can't think of what song it is though. i can just hear it in my head though.

1. my name is Paige

2. Detroit, MI

3. i started it out of boredom! lol, but i like it now. i really love reading all the makeup blogs. i wanna start doing more but i'm so busy now with school & work. =[

4. nope, i don't htink you're following me.

5. started april 21st, the day after my 21st b-day.

Gia on June 28, 2009 at 4:11 PM said...

1.Giaaaaaa
2.Delaware
3.you get to read into random stranger's lives :)
4.nopee
5.ummm, a couple of months

it'sok2bu*nique* on June 28, 2009 at 4:36 PM said...

1. dominique r.
2. houston, tx
3. i am on blogger because i just needed a place to vent. i like the fact that it is personal and it is only for my eyes and others that genuinely want to listen and give advice.
4. no you havent followed me but i love your blog.
5. i have been blogging for like a week:)

Shandra E...*the misses on June 28, 2009 at 5:52 PM said...

hmmm It seems like Beyonce definitley said those words on Suga Mama?!! but not quite sure?! lol...

HEY! I'm Shandra E. born & raised here in L.A!

A friend on myspace introduced me to blogger & we both would read Jhene's blog (lotus Blossum)..she's Dope!

Eventually i decided i wanted one too...lol..i've been journaling my whole life, but it's different when you know you might possibly have an "audience"?! It's therapuetic (lawd knows i'm releasing all my MJ sadness)! BUT yeah..I love to write (music, poetry, essays, blogs, anything!)

lol..You're not a follower, but i just got started last month, so i haven't been blogging "officially" too long at all!

Nice to meet you :)

Rai on June 28, 2009 at 6:01 PM said...

LOL! Yes she said it, Video Phone.

1. Rai.
2. Louisiana.
3. I don't know... something to do.
4. I think so. lol
5.Since late last year.

Uptown Girl w/LIL SUNSHINE on June 28, 2009 at 7:50 PM said...

1. my name is felicia but people call me fefe.

2. Im from Snellville,Georgia but now i live in boca raton, Fl.

3. I like going through people blogs and see whats going on culturally or socially and I also like to put my two cents on my blog.

4. I dont think so, but i hardly put up new posts due to college and being busy on campus.

5. I started in 2007 but i deleted it and i activated it last december 2008.

KeetaBonita on June 28, 2009 at 8:44 PM said...

Hi.

1. My name is Nakeeta (Keeta for short)

2. From Jamaica (wickedest island eva! Love yaad!)

3.On Blogger because I had some thoughts that I figured would be useful to share with others. Plus it helps sort your mind out from time to time.

I like that you are able to put your own touch on your page in addition to your words. Representing yourself without the hassle of doing an entire website.

4.Haven't followed me but I hope you will.

5. Been blogging about a year (I think).

Much love LOVE for the pink background and the cupcakes. Cute!

KayBee on June 29, 2009 at 12:15 PM said...

1. Da name is Kayvona B.
2. Minneapolis, Mn
3. I started it cause I juss wanted to have a place 2 just talk about wat I love, I just like the feelin that i get when I'm blogging lol Lamo
4. No :( lol
5. I've been blogging 4 a couple years but I just started my new blog last week! :)

Prissy on June 29, 2009 at 10:30 PM said...

Priscilla...I got a lot of nicknames, but most people call me Prissy

Canada/ T.O. area

hmm good question. People tell me that I'm witty and always have something to say about everything that happens socially or culturally so yeah thats why. Plus I just love reading other ppz thoughts on different issues.

yes! and I'm very thankful

another good question. I started my first blog ever April 2008, but I deleted that and created this blog in Oct. 2008, but i did not officially start blogging on it until Jan 09.

Ai on June 30, 2009 at 2:40 AM said...

heey new follower here :)

1. so the name's Ai

2. from Jakarta, Indonesia

3. i love make-ups and writing! so bam! i made this blog.

4. nope

5. to be honest, i forgot LOL

and i LOVE Rihanna, too!!!! fantabulous!

OffdaShoulda on July 7, 2009 at 8:19 PM said...

i think thats from the videophone song but i'm not entirely sure lolz. i go by kboug on blogger. I'm from Brooklyn, NYC. i've been on blogger for a while, i started it in college when I was going through some tough drama and needed a place to vent. Now its more about learning how to update my style and researching theater so I can perfect my appearance for my artistry. so i've been blogging for a few years now.

i'm @ offdashoulda.blogspot.com

and as i said before i'll be coming bacc :)

missnnenna on July 8, 2009 at 6:01 PM said...

1. real name Nnenna

2.Atlanta, Georgia

3.Wanted somewhere were I could talk about anything. Use to do it on myspace then came across blogger :)

4.naw you haven't

5.umm about a month ago i believe lol

and I enjoy your blog!

 

A Dolls Life Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template