
I know i havent posted in awhile but im back home where i can use a computer thats not actin slow n crazy. I need to go ahead and get that VAIO!!!
I start working at my school next tuesday and man o man im gonna be posting on this thing like crazy because since no one is really gonna be at the school im not gonna have much work to do! if anything at all. im just glad to be gettin paid though. One thing about me : I love to work! i like the feeling of doing something and knowing im getting a check for it. Volunteer work is cool i mean i like helping ppl too......i guess...lol j/k.
Anywho....the other day...kinda two weeks ago actually, i bought this really really cute dress. Imma post a picture up of it when i wear it this week.
Ohhhh man! Its cold here in atlanta. i forgot. i opened the door and im like "Are we really serious right now??" i mean to some it may not be that cold...but i hate any type of cold weather...(thats why i live almost in florida now :/
i might not wear that dress after all. Probably to work next week though..... theres so much stuff thats been going on but....i dont feel like typing it and its not that interesting cause its the past :p

5 Wrote Back...:
I wanna go to Atlanta! This post was really bubbly. Lovely pics sweetie, you do look like a doll. lol.
love ur eyebrows... very very sharp. ;o)
awww thanks yall ;)
Pretty picture :)
I love your pic in this post. Ur just a natural beauty
Post a Comment