25.4.09

RIP Uncle Jimmy

well today was my uncles funeral service. I have to say it was really really hard for everyone. I mean i know you never expect anyone to pass really but i definately didnt expect it. This weekend has been pretty hard for everyone but its understood that hes in a much better place than here. My grandmother (his sister) went up and spoke about him and everyone was so proud that she did a good job and didnt break down. But all in all it was a nice service and he will definately be missed by me. He was a wonderful man and uncle and he always made sure that everyone had whatever they needed. I remember going to college he would always let us get his big ford suv so i get back and forth with my stuff. He was a blessing to so many people outside of the family as well.

On a brighter note....i guess...not really
ive just really been ready for this semester to be over with. I mean it seems like this school year has been the hardest so far. I mean not so much the school work but me not really being prepared for anything. I dont know. It just feels like ive had so many downs this year and its been tough. Im just waiting for something big and wonderful to come along and turn it all around. I thought i would have more to say today but im not in the best of moods right now....

2 Wrote Back...:

Saimese on April 28, 2009 at 11:03 PM said...

May his soul rest in peace. Hope the year gets better for you

Afro Heroine on May 3, 2009 at 6:25 PM said...

oh, honey. I'm so sorry for your loss. It sounds like you two were very close, and I know it hurts. Always try and remember the good times. He'll be looking down on you!

 

A Dolls Life Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template