Today ive been so bored....wait... oh

yea...thats everyday this weeek actually. The weather was better yesterd
ay nice and warm. Have yall ever watched a movie and really had this hope inside
you that it was gonna be sooooo good when you first started watching it?? Well last night i was watching the IFC channel and this movie called "Elephant" came on. Now me, i love indepe
ndent films. I love em love em love em right. Well i read the info about it and it was supposed to be based on the shooting at columbine. Yall remember that im sure. So i start watching it and the movie was only an hour long. Mannnnnnn when i say this movie was SO boring until like the last 10 minutes omg. Nothing happened until the movie was about to go off and the two students were killing random kids. It was just filled with random conversations of students passing by the camera. seriously. But the end was really sad of course. I just hated the fact that i feel like i wasted that 1 precious hr of my life last night but whatever.
Im in love with the color green right now. I dont know why cause usually i HATE it. Last summer i had this thing for yellow...however my forever love will always be PINK :D


2 Wrote Back...:
Girl, you are gorgeous!
I feel you on that!!! I need to buy a new car too cuz my car just broke down... for good lol ok i can get it fixed but i been lookin for an excuse to get a new one so... lol
118
Post a Comment