Last night i went to a social event at this church that i just started going to last sunday. My friend/roomate knows alot of ppl there and she invited me to come along to a social. The theme was black and white but....ick i hate wearing just black and white so i decided on a white dress with a brown cropped sweater and some brown animal print heels.
Omg seriously and honestly i had sooooo much fun. It turned out to be like a big dance/party. I mean they had songs from like wayyyyy back. Some stuff from like the 60's lol, the 80's, 90's...etc. I was surprised outta my mind because these were NOT church songs! I mean they didnt have cursing in them cause they played all the clean versions but i honestly had alot of fun with the ppl there. I met some new people and saw some people i hadnt seen since my first year hear at college. That was an absolutely fun way to have fun instead of going to a club on friday night! (yea, i believe my clubbin days are officially over.....long story for another blog)
Here are a couple of pictures:

lol i had to put my hair back it was SO hot there!

p.s. hey yall when you comment, click the comment link at the top of the post! k??

5 Wrote Back...:
You girls look so pretty!! You're lucky to have found a really hip church.
No more clubs? :o I'm just getting into the club scene, and I LOVE it! Lol, maybe when I get a little older (ie. 30) maybe I'll stop.
You rebel, white and brown? Haha, looks good though.
Sounds fun! Some church events can be really cool :-) Nice pics!
I haven't been to church in years.
And BTW when you click the link at the top, it takes you to the bottom. lol
So your blog is uh-may-zing. =). But yeah, you all looked really nice at the church event & it's good to know that you guys had fun outside the weekend clubbing! It gets like that for real.. I as a fellow college student can attest to that one -wink-.
Keep the posts coming =).
Thanks yall for the comments!!!
Much love to you all!!
:D
Post a Comment