wow i was afraid that i had forgotten my password to get on this thing! Im supposed to be in class but.....i decided not to go (yea shame on me!)
so since i last wrote not much has happened. Im back here in that dutty dutty!!! Next week is SPRING BREAK!!!!! Yayyyyyyy im sooooo so excited! First im going to my lover mans house and spend st. patricks day there in savannah. Then we are supposed to be going to florida and im like sooooo freaking excited. So its going to be beach and more beach and me and my love relaxing and having fun together....The only thing that i AM nervous about is that im going to be meeting the 'rents for the first time and from some of the stuff that he has told me, im not so sure how things are going to be. I mean they seem strict and kinda mean in a way...but i dont know yet.
OHHHHHH yea, so i have been discovering so many new things about cosmetics via youtube and ebay. Ebay should be EVERYONES go to place for lashes. I bought my during a sale that was 10 for like 3-4 dollars pluss like 2 dollar shipping and i got another set with free shipping!!! Those that im wearing below are the thicker ones i bought...
I just wanted to check in and write a little about whats been going on which is basically NOTHING!!! lol. I cant wait for next week!!!!

0 Wrote Back...:
Post a Comment