30.3.09

Jitters...wth?

whenever i drink caffeine i get the jitters or shakes REALLY bad. My hands wont stop shaking and I get really really anxious. ugh.....

ok so
i have this problem
every once and a while i get these cravings to either get or spend money. Sounds simple like everyone does it right?
well i think i have some type of problem. I get in my mode where i feel like i really really need to spend some money and get instant gratification asap. OR i get really really really anxious to make some type of money....too bad im in school and cant right now :(

I know this is random as heck, but i really have a prob with money and its not cute. Yea its cool to occasionally go buy something but i have the issue of feeling SOOOOO darn good when i swipe my card or for now....use paypal.

Does this happen to anyone else???

3 Wrote Back...:

♥ Nikki ♥ on March 31, 2009 at 9:43 AM said...

I had a cup of coffee before that made me go crazy for a couple of minutes. lol. I haven't had any since.lol
P.S: Luv the Blog Darling♥

MOP TOP on April 2, 2009 at 5:22 PM said...

YES! well i don't drink coffee because its gross but energy drinks like Rockstar or Monster it makes me jittery and my mind is going a million thoughts a millisecond but my body feels like i'm going slow. haha makes me feel like a crack head or something.

and yes. :( shamely I do have a problem with spending money. thing is I have urges, but when I have to spend my OWN I hesitate at the register haha. Maybe when I'm not a broke college student that all with pass.

A London on April 4, 2009 at 12:14 PM said...

these videos are halarious

 

A Dolls Life Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template