31.5.10

My Guy :)

So im not sure if ive ever blogged about my love . Maybe i have and just forgot but anywho he deserves a WHOLE blog post lol. (p.s. dont read if youre not a "mushy" type person lol it WILL annoy you)
The Beginning
So lets start from the beginning. We met my first year of college outside of the library (lol). I was sitting outside alone and bored (story of my life!!) and just enjoying the weather. I had seen him around campus before but NEVER thought he would ever say anything to me. He was like the Sexy guy on campus that too many girls knew for my liking. Ive never really been a sucker for guys like that cause i figured getting to know that type would only result in heartbreak. But boy was i ever wrong about this one. He walked up to me on this sunny afternoon and extended his hand and said "Hey im Sonny, and I think youre really cute." lol i know it sounds so middle school'ish but i thought it was so cute and coincidental how the sun beamed above his head as i looked up and shook his hand. I told him he was cute too and we exchanged numbers (damn, im REALLY not that easy....but i guess it was meant) We met up the next day and had a date at the library lol cause neither of us had a car to go on a real date and i thought it was kinda cute. I remember we sat and talked there for hours getting to know each other and I was SOOOOO nervous! I loved how sweet and open he was and so eager to get to know me. But i must say i just HATED how he was such a ladys man...ohhh i hated it!!! because of this i kept my guard up and made him wait just to even kiss me! lol. However, I guess i just knew how to break him down and really get to know him beyond what most people would want to. Anyone at the time could take one look and tell there was a HUGE ego goin on there....but we figured a way to peel back all that attitude and he allowed me to see him for who he really was. Time went on and we hung out EVERYDAY until school was out for summer and we both had to head home. I thought we wouldnt last via telephone for the ENTIRE summer, plus i wasnt even sure if we were ever gonna be official! but yet again i was so wrong. We stayed glued to the phone everyday and night talking and laughing and falling asleep on the phone. SN: I remember how my mom would get SOOOO mad cause of this and say "you betta stop sleepin with that phone pressed against ya ear, thats how u get brain cancer"
Two Years and 3 Months Later....









Here I am dating the same guy. Now even in love with my best friend. He's the one person that truly knows me inside and out and has what it takes to get inside my head and know whats going on. Its scary sometimes when I think he has no clue how I feel and next thing i know my very thoughts are coming out of his mouth! He's been by my side through SO much! and there is ALOT included in that "SO". Although we dont get to see each other but every other week because we are 3hrs away, I am still loving him and he's still loving me just the same. He is the epitome of "The Right Man" Not only because of all the little things he does for me, but because he knows the true meaning of listening to me when I just need/want to talk or ramble on about little things. Not many ppl know how to stand that surprisingly lol. I love him for changing my heart into something less cold and more open to the gift of love that God has blessed us with. I love the fact that because of our relationship I know real love is REAL. No, its not a fairytale OR a nightmare but its real. Its happiness beyond words, its compromise, its pain, its trust, its even an addiction to one another. We arent perfect but we certainly arent dysfunctional!! I know he has my best interest at heart and I, the same for him. I know im not the easiest person to understand or talk to at times, but he's still sticking around. He's helped me so much with everything from having not the best self image to helping me when im broke/hungry in this crappy town and hes away. There's no doubt that he truly cares for me and knows how to spoil a lady! Im not sure if anyone knows how much it hurts to have the one person you love(outside of family of course)  leave for even a week and youre basically all alone....but everyday I wait for my 3'o clock phone call and the usual convo about work etc...etc...n im better. I pray that we continue to love each other and grow more and more everyday. I love the way he loves me for me which is one of the best feelings ive ever known :)

6 Wrote Back...:

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute! I love your love :)lol

Miss Daja on June 7, 2010 at 1:49 AM said...

woooow..this made me smile sooo hard my cheeks hurt. i LOVE LOVE! every form expressed whether its through words, writing, song, the eyes..when its real its forever. this amazed me and i am truly happy for you and your boyfriend. whatever you two have been doing, keep it up and keep that fire burning. may the two of you continue to grow together.

Anonymous said...

I hadn't realised that I could have posted anonymously before w/out signing up to anything... lol

But i definitely wanted to say, that you both make a very beautiful couple and am genuinely happy for you both and wish you all the best.
What I admire the most is that it is real, justifiable to none but cannot be ignored by anybody.
Someday I hope to have love like you.

Have a great day! :)

fatima on August 24, 2010 at 11:40 PM said...

This is honestly so precious!

Lady Roro on September 30, 2010 at 5:38 AM said...

it sounds like you have a beautiful relationship with this person and you love him dear. what ever your doing keep it up and i hope all the best for you two xoxoxo

lady Roro on September 30, 2010 at 5:41 AM said...

it sounds like you have a beautiful thing going on and I'm happy for you (even though i don't know you wired lol) what ever your doing keep it up i hope it works out for the best for your guys.

Lady Roro

 

A Dolls Life Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template