11.4.10

Im BAAAACK!!!

Yall I was sitting here reading absolutebrook.com. I love her blog by the way. and then it dawned on me.....WHY THE HELL DID I STOP BLOGGING????? well thankfully ive SNAPPED back into reality and i feel more ready than ever to put my thoughts and somewhat secrets back into this thing. So let me dust it off, polish it, and charge it back onnnn up babyyyy hahaha

Update:
Well I cant really feel you in on EVERYTHING thats been going on cause its pretty private BUT i will tell you the general stuff. Still in school trying to keep my scholarship (Im at a 3.06) hopefull and prayerfully i wont fall below a 3.00 or im dead!!! oh and im thinking about getting a Moped...wanted a car but realized thats toooooo much to try to do while im in the process of moving and figuring out this rent thing for the first time! Im moving off campus and into a HOUSE!!! Yall i cant wait to do videos from my new place...im SO excited!! Ive had some roommate issues and im ready to move on out lol This on campus thing was only meant for a season and that season is now over. As far as Youtube videos......I STILL need a digital camera lol. But i guess i will continue to use my laptops cam for now. My dream of makeup artistry has been doing great but its recently come to a halt because the agency that I was working with is taking a break.....CEO got impregnated lol. So im doing small gigs like prom and a wedding this summer. Im gonna look for more gigs as soon as this semester comes to an end. Oh and lastly, i deleted my twitter...i MIGHT make another one idk. but if i do I will make an official video lol.
All in all im alive and loving life...well most of it. Im thankful and ready for my next step in life!! and you guys better know that this blog WILL be apart of it :)

2 Wrote Back...:

bRi Nicholle on April 11, 2010 at 8:17 PM said...

yay! Glad your back Doll

Chantal on April 28, 2010 at 10:48 PM said...

Hey great blog.love the content on here...even as blogger we tend to get tired. A break is always good. You got yourself one more follower.
Stop by my fashion/ beauty /entertainment blog and give it a follow
http://chicreport.blogspot.com/

 

A Dolls Life Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template