16.12.09

The Message....

So here is a video i did last night...i just posted it today. i hope you all enjoy it and take something from it!!

2 Wrote Back...:

missnnenna on December 29, 2009 at 7:35 PM said...

Thank you for this video. I go through the same problem. It use to get to me when they be like girl you need to eat something and i'm just like everybody isn't built the same and this come from the people that don't even know me. People that know me know that I eat a lot I just never get bigger. They say big people have it hard but we do also. People just want to criticize and i've learned to ignore their ignorance and live my life.

Loved the video. Keep posting so I can keep watching =)

Alecia D. on December 31, 2009 at 9:41 AM said...

I like this video! Thanks RitaJanay.. most times people only think that bigger people have difficulties with body image, it's so honest of you to speak about it from a smaller person's perspective. I still don't get it though, cuz I'm always trying to lose weight myself ;), but I'm glad you brought your thoughts to the light.

 

A Dolls Life Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template