19.8.09

Humpday....lol

SO class is back in session as of monday...which was my B-DAY by the way!! it was sooooo wonderful.
What i did:
..Went out to a REEEEAAALLY fancy restaurant downtown and ate delicious food
..Got a HUGE birthday cake (red velvet!) it was soo good
..Got a promise ring from my babe. Its gorgeous! i didnt even expect to get anything when we went in the Zales. i just thought i was going in to get my necklace fixed and then he asked me if i wanted a ring a necklace or some earings! i was like whaaaaaaaaa???? lol
..Got everything that i could ever ask for for my b-day :D

This weekend has really shown me what a sweetheart my babe can be :D i already knew he was but he really showed out for my birthday! I am soooo so thankful for someone like him!

Now as for school....
its only wendnesday and im already a little behind becuase i keep forgeting to write things down and stay organized! i have got to get my head straight this week and get organized. Well i only have a little bit of time before i have to get to class. I hope everyone is having a wonderful wonderful week so far!

Oh yea, has anyone started classes this week besides me? How is it? How do you stay organized??

2 Wrote Back...:

bRi Nicholle on August 19, 2009 at 6:53 PM said...

Happy Belated Birthday hun!!!
I started school Monday too, right now I am still trying to organize it all lol

Danielle87 on August 19, 2009 at 8:54 PM said...

How sweet of ur boyfriend.....I don't school til next Mon...I try to stay as organized as possible...

 

A Dolls Life Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template