5.1.09

The Namesake


I just got finished watching the movie "The Namesake" It was really really good. I love movies about other cultures! Even though the movie was really long to me, it still taught me a thing or two. 1) No matter where i go dont forget to remember who i am and where im from. 2) Be free. Be free to do whatever i want to do! 3) Love. Love my family unconditionally and hold them closely and not for granted. This movie has been out for AWHILE! But still, i definately recommend everyone to see it!


The movie was BEAUTIFUL!!!




Anywho....


Today was cool. I got along with my family ALL day today lol. Usually they kinda drive me up the wall. But me and my mom spent some "mama dawta" time together. went to target, starbucks, zesto's, little 5 points, and my granmas house.


It was all fun and much needed before school starts back up again. :D
shoooooooooooooot my leg fell asleep. dont u just hate that?????


0 Wrote Back...:

 

A Dolls Life Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template